Port Newark NJ
301 Craneway St.
Port Newark N.J. 07114 - U.S.A.
Container Freight Station ( C.F.S. ), Packing, Crane, Trucking
We offer computerized tracking of all cago and also offer a link over the Internet
so you can track your own shipments with ease.
300,000 sq. ft. of warehousing space is large enough to allow for both long and
short-term storage of your cargo. If your storage cargo is vulnerable to extreme
weather, our facility contains 120,000 sq.ft. of heated warehousing area.
U.S. Customs Bonded Warehouse allows us to provide storage for any in-bond cargo.
- 300,000.00 sq. ft.
- 120,000.00 sq. ft. heated space
- Flat Rack Lashings
- Open Top loading
- Overweight & Distressed Loads
- Hazardous Blocking and Bracing
- Transloads & Re-Works
- Export Consolidations
- Import De-consolidations
- Project Consolidations
- Distribution to 48 States plus Canada
- Long & Short Term Storage
- Air Freight (Both Import & Export)
Our 40 unit truck fleet offers a variety of services for the NY, NJ, CT and Eastern
- Fully Bonded Carrier
- FCL both Local & National
- LTL both Local & National
- Drayage to all piers and rail ramps
- Daily runs to Newark & JFK International Airports
- Straight Trucks with Lift-Gate Service
- Air-Ride Trailers
- Roller-Bed Service
- Oversize and Out-Of-Gauge Trucking
- Flat-bed, Step-Deck, Double-Drop Extendable, De-tackables
Some of the Export Packing services we provide are:
- Mil-Spec Packing
- Vacuum Packing
- Hazardous Materials
- Electronics and Delicate Items
- Art & Antiques
- VCI-Cortec Protection
- Vaporproof Packing
- Waterproof Packing
- Vehicle Loading blocking & bracing
In addition we are equipped with a 15 ton indoor crane
for easy lifts onto a flat rack or open top, and a 100 ton crane
which gives us the capability of handling any weight, shape, or size cargo presented to us.
We are in compliance with all regulatios set forth by the American Lumber Standards
Committee (ALSC) and use only factory Heat Treated lumber, which will ensure safe
passage of your cargo into every country in the world. All documentation and certifications
can be provided if necessary.
Working time 7:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
GVZ Bremen - Germany
28197 Bremen - Germany
German Off-Shore Windpark Project in Cuxhaven